Easy Function Grill Brush: QUICK OVERVIEW
Review of: Easy Function Grill Brush
Category: Grill Brushes
What We Like
- Triple cleaning action
- Rust-free, stainless steel construction
- Recommended for all grill types
- Promotes scratch-free cleaning
What We Don’t Like
- No scraper edge
- Not as long as the others on this list
If you’ve owned a grill for a while, you may have already noticed that traditional wire scrapers tend to brush off on your grill. This not only poses a threat to others but also risks getting attached to food and then consumed.
If you want to spare someone from a painful visit to the hospital the next day, switch to using the Easy Function Grill Brush. Do you wanna learn more about it? Read on since we will look at what the brush can offer, who can use it, and even provide you with an alternative if you think this one isn’t right for you.
Easy Function Grill Brush Review
The Easy Function brand is a long-standing company specializing in grill cleaning products and that understands the risk of metal bristles. That is why they have designed a bristle-free metal cleaning brush. This cleaner works just as well as others and can keep your grates flawlessly clean, giving you the peace of mind and assurance.
Who Is This Product For?
The Easy Function Grill Brush has been designed for those who already own a grill or for those planning to purchase one in the near feature. Anyone who needs to clean grill grates will highly benefit from this product. It’s been designed to specifically target hard-to-get food, debris, and rust build-up off your grill.
When it comes to cleaning your grill, it’s essential to have an effective tool to help scrub off stubborn particles. This bristle-free brush can help.
Once you unbox the package, you’ll only get one Easy Function Grill Brush that comes in the dimensions of 10 x 4 x 16 inches and weighs about 12 ounces.
Overview of Features
The Easy Function Grill Brush features the following:
- Enhanced safety: This brush is three times safer than other brushes. It features a robust triple helix head which can help conform to the grill grates, removing any leftover residue. Not only that, but it also cleans in every direction, ensuring that your grate is being adequately cleaned.
- Rust-free: The mesh on the brush is made of 201-grade stainless steel materials which have been proven to be one of the most durable and long lasting types of material as it doesn’t build up any rust, even after extended use.
- Multiple compatibilities: No matter what type of grill you’re using, this brush is suitable for all grill types. It can be used on gas chrome, charcoal, smoker, and many more. The company official even did testing on the top grill brands such as Char-broil and Weber, and the brush worked fine.
- Lifetime guarantee: If anything bad happens to the brush or you find that it’s not working as it’s supposed to, the company will replace the brush for free. You’ll be able to send it back for a full refund with no questions asked.
How to Use
The first step is to heat your grill onto the highest setting and allow it to get hot. Then, soak the brush in a bowl of warm water and then brush back and forth on the grates of your grill. The effect of water and the hot heat of the grills will produce a steam cleaning effect which can be useful for removing most food residue and grease buildup.
For the most effective results, use different angles to scrub the grates as this will get into all of those small nooks and crannies that you may have otherwise missed.
Another product that provides you with more options for cleaning is the Grillart Kona Safe Grill Brush. Just like the other, it comes with a bristle-free design which is excellent for cleaning and doesn’t risk your health.
Instead, it is a nylon grill brush which comes in a unique three-in-one design. It’s compatible with all grill types and is safe to use with popular grill brands such as Char-broil, Weber, and Infrared.
Unlike other grill brushes, it’s guaranteed to last up to five times longer because it has 125% more rigid grill builds. There are also no bristles, which mean it won’t wear down over time or become flimsy.
The handle has an ideal length which ensures that your hand is far enough from the hot grill grates while cleaning, allowing you to be protected. Also included is a 10-year guarantee and is 100% risk-free offer.
There’s no need to use the traditional methods for cleaning your grill grates when you can instead be using an enhanced safety model. Not only are these tools more effective, but they also prioritize you and your guest’s safety. Each of these grill brushes is excellent choices and work on any essential and grill.
Using water can help ensure that your grill is getting cleaner as the water can help loosen up any leftover debris from your last meal. Either way, it’s up to you which one you want to choose, just know that you can’t go wrong. Hopefully, this review has helped you find your next grill cleaner.